Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Local Bloggers

It's not just me.

I thought it would be nice to explore a modern buzz word - local - by finding out who else blogs in the Ottawa Valley about gardens. But here's the thing, there used to be more of us! Now all I can find are the following two and I could pick both of them out in a crowd:

I Wet My Plants - you've heard of this intrepid blogger before. I suspect she's deep in spring seed fever like me right now. We met through plantcycle (much mentioned plant exchange site).

Common Ground - a CSA plot blog/adventure. Talk about a small world - Our kids used to play together.

Anyhow, check them out, leave some comments if you like, read a bit about gardening in Ottawa.

4 comments:

Hit Pay Dirt said...

Hi OH, you're not alone. There are more of us! :) And yes, it helps to link us all together. I am a regular at IWMP but didn't know much about Common Ground. Thanks for sharing! :)

Gillian

Linda said...

I always love to discover Canadian blogs and have a blogroll for them.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gus&Otto said...

Well, I'm somewhat of a seasonal garden blogger. I think I read more blogs about gardening, than I write about gardening in my own blog. I do write about gardening projects - cause I do love a good project!

(Reposting with the email account that actually links to my blog!)